[pygame] MadTVs 1st test render. [Off Topic]

This is not directly related to Pygame but some of you might still be interested.

This is the first test render for my *still* untitled myst like game (project named MadTV).

http://www.larrymite.com.au/~andy/testB000.jpg
note. This room is incomplete.

MadTV is the game I am writing Pyzzle for. It is nice to be reminded why I am writing Pyzzle.

We still have countless hours of work to do, but its a start.
Also MadTV's plot is highly secret so don't ask. Yeah what ever. [-:

Enjoy.
Andy