[pygame] sForzando speed issues

Unfortunately I don't have easy access to a Windows box to test this on, but
I do have an idea for how to possibly improve performance on Windows
platforms.  Before I upgraded to Red Hat 7.2, I noticed that using DGA
full-screen mode resulted in really big speed improvements (usually 2-3 times
the windowed framerate).  I assume you would get roughly the same results on
Windows.  Try adding FULLSCREEN to the pygame.display.set_mode calls in the
test programs; this will probably improve the framerate greatly.  Let me know
how (or if) it works ;)

Nat