Re: [pygame] Rect's relational operators

> I've been playing with Rect's relational operators. It seems, that they
> have some flaws:
>
> Relational operators are not mentioned in the documentation, so I guess
> they are not supported. But at least equality operator should work
> correctly.

hi ludek. the relational operators aren't documented, but i thought that
they did work. i'll be doubechecking that code here. something must have
slipped up, becuase i was sure i've tested this before.

as for greater/less than comparisons, they just compare their left edge
(and secondarily, the top edge). this would make it pretty easy to
autmatically sort the rects left-to-right. (i dunno if that would really
be helpful?)

i'll try to doublecheck why these aren't working. they'll be fixed in
the next release (no timeframe on that one)