Re: [pygame] I have had a bg but...

 Tim Lavoie <tool_man@spamcop.net> wrote:

>>>>> "black" == quiteblack writes:

black> Tim Lavoie wrote:
>>>>> "quiteblack" == quiteblack writes:

black> Could you please point out which part is what I need ? I
black> read it throught but find no clue...

Sure. Look at the update() method in the Fist class. It is getting the
current mouse position there, and adjusting its position based on
that.

oh, thanx. but how to display sub figures in my background ? That is what I eager for.  For example I create 2 characters and loaded the image like this:

kitten=pygame.image.load("cat01.jpg")

doggie=pygame.image.load("dog01.jpg")

how to display them then ?

thanx in advance~