From: Michael [mailto:mogmios@mlug.missouri.edu]
Sent: 16 October 2002 14:50
To: pygame-users@seul.org
Subject: [pygame] physics basics?

Can anyone point me to some good information on physics modeling in 2d
games? I'm trying to figure out how to make gravity and objects bouncing
off each other work properly at the same time. I'm using a direction plus
velocity model right now but it seems buggy as it's bouncing off flat
surfaces at odd angles and each bounce is adding velocity or causing
sprites to float when they touch. Thanks.