Re: [pygame] makeing fluider character animations

I'm not sure how this is done.

Just play around with your animation until it looks
good.

For my animations, so that I don't need to do more
frames, I'm drawing the current frame, and the
previous frame with different alpha values.  I might
try the current frame and the future frame, not sure.

Hopefully that will make the transitions between
frames less jerky.

I haven't got the code working yet though.  I'll post
a link to it here once it is done.

 --- Gabriele Farina <mrfaro@libero.it> wrote: > Hi