From: "Michael Benfield" <mike@duckbrain.com>
To: <pygame-users@seul.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 12:10 PM
Subject: [pygame] gui module

> Hello all. I've been working on a little GUI module for Pygame. I plan to
at some point include it in a game(s). I figured I'd let you guys take a
look at it. It's at www.duckbrain.com/projects/ . If anyone wants to use it,
feel free. Let me know what you think, what sucks, what's cool, etc. If you
can't figure out how to use it, let me know that too (it could probably use
some more comments, but the test code should give good examples). To get
started with it just run the module and it will run through some tests,
printing text to stdout and bringing up windows for interactive tests. Also
on that page is a little network module and a functions module for Python
which may be useful.