[pygame] gui module

Hello all. I've been working on a little GUI module for Pygame. I plan to at some point include it in a game(s). I figured I'd let you guys take a look at it. It's at www.duckbrain.com/projects/ . If anyone wants to use it, feel free. Let me know what you think, what sucks, what's cool, etc. If you can't figure out how to use it, let me know that too (it could probably use some more comments, but the test code should give good examples). To get started with it just run the module and it will run through some tests, printing text to stdout and bringing up windows for interactive tests. Also on that page is a little network module and a functions module for Python which may be useful.

--
Mike Benfield