[pygame] Mac OS X build patch

Hi pygame and Mac OS X lovers--

Here's a patch to config_darwin.py that gets the build process a bit
farther along for the Mac OS X SDL binaries now being distributed on
the SDL website.  (Pete, I think you can add this to CVS.)  However, I
think there's some SDLmain.m wizardry needed at this point -- lots of
very Mac OS X-esque understanding of .nib, Cocoa, etc. involved.  I
think Bob Ippolito did it the first time, so maybe he can help us again
now that the Mac OS X dust seems to be settling down a bit.  But I
don't care who does it, let's just get pygame going on Mac OS X again!
SDL on Mac OS X has come a long way since Bob's kitchensink release,
and it would be great if we could harness that.

Cheers!
Andrew

config_darwin.py.patch.tgz