Re: [pygame] calling mixer.init() results in high CPU usage

Thanks for that - no luck I'm afraid.  I have a Creative Labs
Soundblaster Live which appears to be setup correctly (according the the
alsa-project docs).  I think its something to do with pygames underlying
SDL libraries.  I seem to remember upgrading these shortly before
noticing the problem - I'll try downgrading and see what happens.

Cheers,

Andy