RE: [pygame] Window does not resize (or show up..)

Must be something with my system :)

Vectoroids behaved just like the demo :( Same with Bombers.

BaseBall on the other hand is working fine !!!

Gigglebubble also behaved strange. Clicked on the windows BAR and the
screen popped up, but with black background. I had to move the mouse
around to get it to redraw it !!!

SolarWolf was even worse, changed into another resolution but left the
screen black, but I could move the mouse cursor around and clear it..
Then it changed back to normal resolution and I got a window with title
"SolarWolfError" (or something like it). Then I tried AGAIN and it
worked fine !!!

Could it all be because I have two monitors (on same gfx card).

Pete if you want to chat about this problem then let me know (ICQ
10492074) or MSN (novalicious@hotmail.com)

Best,

Sam

oroids-1.1.0a.zip