RE: [pygame] Window does not resize (or show up..) PyGame 1.6 fixed it !

Hi Pete and the rest of the list.

It seems that my old problems with the windows not been shown is fixed
now !! This could of course also be due to other things as I have not
tested recently. But most important, IT ALL WORKS now. Keep up the good
work Pete.

Best,

Sam