Re: [pygame] Forum

caffeine@tuxfamily.org wrote:

I think a wiki might be a cool idea. It wouldn't really "compete" with the mailing list,
which is good for all of us who would like the mailing list to stay the way it is. Also,
it probably be pretty useful as a place to put answers to common questions. That
way, someone new to pygame doesn't have to search the mailing list archives, or
wait for an answer on the mailing list for a question they could've found the answer
to on the wiki in five seconds...

Kris