[pygame] Pygame 1.6 Released (finally)

I've been threatening to release that pygame 1.6 for quite awhile now. This is gonna be my last chance for awhile, so I've made the effort to produce this mighty nice new version.

This release is going to stand as the 'stable' release for around 6 months now. There will be occasional developer snapshots along the way as we go. I'm going to busy for the next few months though, so don't expect anything too crazy.

No real new features, just a few cleanups and fixes.

The system font tools have gotten much better on Win and Linux.
Drawing cleanups for lines, circles, and pixels.
Rect objects now use 'int' for storage, instead of 'short'.
Fixed opengl screenshots.
fromstring/tostring work with a 'ARGB' format.
File-like object loading fix.
Added support for SDL's opengl multi-sample-buffers.
and finally, JOYHAT_RIGHT events now work.

As for the (unofficial) roadmap to 1.7. The first work will likely be stripping the pre-python-2.2 support. This should clean up the code considerably. All pygame objects will become inheritable types (not just Surface and Rect like we currently have). I really want to get my 'Region' objects completed and integrated. That's all I'm really thinking about for now. Certainly issues and ideas will come up as we go along.