Re: [pygame] fighting game engine?

Michael wrote:
Has anyone done a fighting game (Mortal Kombat) style engine in pygame? I was thinking of making such a game as something of a joke and was wondering if I could avoid writing the whole thing. Nothing fancy is needed. The point to my game would be tongue-in-cheek humor rather than special effects.
perlsdl was recently used to great effect in Open Mortal. super cool. might be hard to actually learn from unfortunately. but definitely take a look if you are interested.

http://apocalypse.rulez.org/~upi/Mortal/