Re: [pygame] Introducing Pygame Launcher alpha

On Oct 21, 2004, at 3:39, Sami Hangaslammi wrote:

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 15:33:59 +0800, Simon Wittber
<simonwittber@gmail.com> wrote:
This is an excellent idea, as long as cross-platformability is maintained.
There is nothing inherently Windows specific in the launcher. It's
just that I'm not personally familiar with Linux/Mac freezing
utilities and was sort of under the impression that bundled libraries
are frowned upon in the Linux world.

The current source version of the launcher should work on all
platforms if you have Python and the required extension installed. Of
course the usefulness is pretty limited compared to the binary
release.
If you can get a couple of users for this .pyg format then I'll port the launcher to Mac OS X.

-bob