Re: [pygame] Convert() loses alpha

Simon Wittber wrote:

What am I missing ?

The /tarballs folder contains tarballs which are created nightly from
my SVN repos. I changed the code last night, and forgot to do a final
commit before I went to sleep!

tutorial.py should now run properly, however, the other files in the
top level folder will not.

sw.

That looks realy neat. I hope you continue with the effort.

Tarball still had the old code but I picked up a working copy from your
SVN repository.

Btw, what are the limitation on the images you can load ?

Oh and I got a minor error on exit:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "tutorial.py", line 86, in ?
threads.loop()
File "F:\Projekt\RiseAndFall\Python Samples\2D open GL\LGT\LGT\nanothreads.py"
, line 32, in loop
self_poll()
File "F:\Projekt\RiseAndFall\Python Samples\2D open GL\LGT\LGT\nanothreads.py"
, line 39, in poll
self_threads[threadId].next()
File "tutorial.py", line 75, in fps
print screen.fps()
AttributeError: 'Screen' object has no attribute 'fps'

Bo)