Re: [pygame] Convert() loses alpha

Simon Wittber wrote:

Ok, I know the basics of OpenGL, but I don't really like dabbling with
plain OpenGL anymore, I prefer something built on top of it. Is your API
available for download?

http://metaplay.com.au/tarballs/LGT.tar.bz2

This tarball is updated nightly from my SVN repository, so expect some
funk code, and don't expect the same API if you come back next week!
:-)

If there is enough interest, I might decide to maintain LGT as a
standalone style library with a stable API.

sw.

I tried runing the aimatedSprite.py but I just got

Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "F:\Temp\LGT\animatedSprite.py", line 22, in ?
   screen = LGT.screen(observer, (800,600))
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'screen'

Same with the tutorial. I have the latest version of PyOpenGL
runing on a Windows XP machine.

What am I missing ?

Bo)