Re: [pygame] pygame, py2exe and parachute error

This problem happened to me too, twice. The first time, I couldn't
catch the exception, but, by commenting all the changes, I found out
that pygame.transform.rotate() was causing it, so I switched to zoomed
rotating. The second time, it was the absence of pygame's default font
that was to blame, and, by copying it to the \dist\ directory the
problem was gone.

--
 - Alexandre