[pygame] pygame for commercial use

Hello, I am hoping that some experienced pygame users/developers might be able
to suggest some of the ramifications of using pygame in a commercial setting.
I'd really like to know what the barriers are. For instance, a particular
component has an overly restrictive license, a necessary feature is lacking,
etc.

I've only just begun dabbling with pygame at home, but I have been making
games professionally for five years. I'd really like to push my company to
use Pygame, if it's feasible.

Background: we've only been using Flash and Director, thus far, and we are
almost exclusively focused on 2D. Recently, we moved from web-only games to
downloadables($$$), and thereby removed the restriction of browser plug-in
based platforms. Speaking of which, how feasible is a browser plug-in for
Pygame? I believe there is an abundance of Flash'ers that would love to
expand, but there's really no where to go (Java doesn't count ;)).

BTW, I'm having a blast with Pygame, so far.

Thanks

-austin