Re: [pygame] updating the docs

On Tue, 2005-10-04 at 18:00 +1000, Rene Dudfield wrote:
> Somehow keeping the old urls would be good.
>
> A google search box would be another good addition.

I'll put a few redirects from old pages to new pages. It's not possible
to preserve everything because the docs have been shuffled a bit.

One other 'feature' you may not immediately notice is that the C
function docstrings are generated from the documentation source. The
docstrings now only contain the summary and argument/return prototype.
More could be added, but it feels cleaner than having paragraphs of text
in the docstrings. Does anyone feel strongly either way?

I notice there are no docs for fastevent either. I'll drop that on the
to do list.