Re: [pygame] RLEACCEL error.

On Mon, 2005-10-03 at 20:08 +0100, Jason wrote:
> IF there are any other bugs in there, please don't tell me as I'm trying
> to learn from my mistakes, but the RLEACCEL has had me baffled for hours
> now.

Yes, you'll need to reference pygame.RLEACCEL for this to work. To be
honest, if you are just starting I wouldn't worry about things like
RLEACCEL at the moment. When your game is closer to completion you can
try turning it on for some Surfaces and see if it helps performance.
Just call set_colorkey() without the second argument.

    image.set_colorkey(colorkey)