Re: [pygame] updating the docs

Hi,

Peter Shinners wrote:
I've updated the pygame documentation with a new version of things. This
should be a good thing, but it likely needs a round or two of proofing
and fixes.

The list of event types/members at http://www.pygame.org/docs/ref/event.html doesn't contain the SYSWMEVENT event type. Under Windows the event members are: hwnd, msg, wparam, lparam. Other platforms don't define any members yet.

I believe this event is disabled by default so the documentation of pygame.event.set_allowed() saying that all events are enabled by default wouldn't be correct anymore.

- Matthias -