Re: [pygame] updating the docs

On Monday 03 October 2005 08:04, Peter Shinners wrote:
> I've updated the pygame documentation with a new version of things.

The new docs look like a nice improvement of the previous versions, so that's
a big "YAY!" :-)

I note elsewhere in the thread that the Overlay docs are less than clear, so
I'll try and think up some words that better fit what you can do with one,
how and what really happens. (You can draw over an overlay for example, but
you don't want to since you can end up flickering nastily)

Docs are hard to get right, and this is an improvement (IMO) though so
*applaud*.

:-)

Regards,

Michael.