Re: [pygame] RenderUpdate changes in pygame 1.7?

Yes, I am subclassing RenderUpdates, but I thought that might muddy
the waters of my previous email. I'll look into it. My own class is a
form of OrderedRenderDirtyUpdates, that draws the sprites in order of
their y-value on the screen.

To do that I have overrides for the following methods (based on a
tutorial I think):
sprites
add
add_internal
remove_internal
draw

If you know of a new 1.7 way to draw sprites based on y-value I would
love to hear it, but my 1.6 method worked quite well.

Luke