Re: [pygame] Pitcher's Duel Batter Demo needs testers

Cool. Thank you.

I have already changed the display so that the post-swing display uses a from the side vantage, and the replay is deccellerated another 4 times and skips the windup.  I may add the mouse camera control also.   I hope to package it up for release tomorrow.

I expect to tweak the timing a bit too, since that seems to still be a problem.

David

On 10/9/05, R. Alan Monroe <amonroe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So after a couple months of trial and error (and a couple months of
> interstate relocating), here is a more hittable version of the batter demo.
> Please download, try it, and let me know how it works for you. I am

I made contact 4 or 5 times in about 100 swings this time. 90% of my
failures were due to time, not altitude or azimuth.

I was wishing after an unsuccessful swing that the mouse would rotate
the world around home plate a-la bullet time, so I could see the
position of the pink phantom bat from all angles.

Alan

--
dkeeney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pitcher's Duel -> pduel.sourceforge.net