Re: [pygame] mp3 and pygame.mixer

On Mon, 2005-10-10 at 18:21 +0200, MickaÃl Leduque wrote:
> I try to play a MP3 file from pygame.mixer (*not* pygame.mixer.music). I
> need to do so because here what I need to do in fact :

You can only load WAV and OGG files into the Sound objects. This is the
only formats supported by the SDL_mixer library.

If you convert your MP3 sounds to OGG you should be ok. If that isn't an
option, you'll need to look for another python library. If there is a
python library for SDL_Sound, that would be good. There is also Pymedia.