Re: [pygame] mp3 and pygame.mixer

Peter Shinners a écrit :

You can only load WAV and OGG files into the Sound objects. This is the only formats supported by the SDL_mixer library.

If you convert your MP3 sounds to OGG you should be ok. If that isn't an
option, you'll need to look for another python library. If there is a
python library for SDL_Sound, that would be good. There is also Pymedia.

Well, I work on a linux/mac/windows app, and those cross-platform bindings are not easy to find. For example, pymedia only supports oss (not alsa) and I have seen no reports on mac for it.

Anyway, it appears that pygame.movie will play a mp3 file. That feels strange, but that works, so I think I will go this way...
Thanks,
Micka