Re: [pygame] Images and Sounds

That's an interesting idea, and I'm not against it, but there are a
few obstacles...

I imagine the library would need to be quite large, else we'd find a
bunch of games developed in PyGame that all looked and sounded the
same (and even then).

Also, where are you going to get the sounds and images? I suppose we
could let developers submit them (provided the material isn't under
copyright). Would the creator of submitted materials still own them?

If you're serious about this I'd suggest writing up an outline of
sorts that goes into these kinds of details.

All in all though it could be cool and fun to see what people come up
with. Good luck.

- Rabbit

---