Re: [pygame] pygame website -- wiki

Matthew wrote:

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 09:56:07 -0700 (PDT) Phil Hassey wrote: >>From listening to the latest discussion, and some >earlier ones this year, I'm thinking changing the >pygame website to include a wiki. > >The main website look would remain the same, but the >About, Downloads, Documentations, Tutorials, Help, >CVS, Links, What's New pages would all be wiki pages. >I would probably add a top-level Resources page for >Image/Sound/etc resources. > >The Documentation section is probably the most >substantial, and would involve migrating the pygame >docs into the wiki, and then maintaining the docs via >the wiki. > >(I suppose for distribution of docs, there would need >to be a way to export the wiki docs to plain html.) > >I will be looking around at some various wiki systems, >but will probably use phpwiki, since I'm a php >developer, and it would be easiest to integrate a php >wiki with the pygame look and feel. > >Features such as News, Screenshots, and Projects will >remain non-wiki for now. > >Any comments would be greatly appreciated! > >Phil > > > >__________________________________ >Yahoo! FareChase: Search multiple travel sites in one >click. >http://farechase.yahoo.com Hey, what is a wiki? *Sincerely,* Matt

A wiki is a webpage that users can modify.You can add to a site without having to be an
administrator.
John