Re: [pygame] Some problems with the pygame.draw.line function?

Is this some bug in the pygame.draw.line function, or perhaps in docs? Am I doing something wrong, or there's something I don't understand?
Yes, there's a bug in pygame.draw.line.
Someone's already commented on this in the online pygame docs.
their solution was:
"
temprect = (pygame.draw.line(screen,color,firstpos,newpos,thick))
temprect.inflate_ip(thick*2,thick*2)
dirty.append(temprect)
"

I don't know if this is fixed in 1.8 or not, but i suspect it is.

By the way,
Thanks for giving lots of info about your testing of the function.
I've seen people just claim they've found a bug without proof
and it starts a big fight.

HTH,
-Luke

Best regards,