Re: [pygame] pygame.QUIT event

I dont know on what your question is based on. Do you want to control an exit?

By default and no windowed programs you can use: sys.exit() (dont forget: import sys ) to quit the application.

The other unpropper way would probably be to run into certain errors to force an exit. ;)

Just my 2 cents

Tyger