Re: [pygame] I can handle more of a one monitor?

On Mon, Oct 09, 2006 at 05:21:38PM -0700, Jasper wrote:
> I had a friend try my game on a dual monitor system once, and it
> wouldn't work.  I recall at the time someone here said SDL just didn't
> support dual monitors, so there was no way to make it work short of
> extending SDL.

My experience was that pygame.display.list_modes() returned the
dual-head desktop as the largest mode (2048x768), which then caused an
SDL crash if I tried to pass it to pygame.display.set_mode with the
FULLSCREEN flag.

Single-head modes (1024x768 or lower) work just fine, but you get the
same picture on both monitors.

Marius Gedminas
--
Anybody who doesn't cut his speed at the sight of a police car is
probably parked.