Re: [pygame] Compiling pygame on OSX without SDL.framework

HI

Im working on Mac but Im not familair with those manual installations. I let once create a Trapezoid module in C that I missed in Pygame. The guy wrote a manual how to recompile it. I really dont know if it helps but I could send you this