Re: [pygame] GPL'd music?

Dont ask me about copyrights. ;)

But about content packs and 3D models

http://www.daz3d.com/ (they also sell Bryce, a very easy and handy 3D-modelller, also for trees)

http://www.contentparadise.com (they sell Poser for 3D models, animations, etc.)

Dont ask me if they are pyogre compatible but they support in general more than one 3D format.

Another page I highly appreciate (very high quality 2D/3D products) is www.doschdesign.de (german page but you can switch to english)

The first two links also offer free 3D models you can download.

And yes, all 3 in general sell their product (quality has its price ;) ). I was looking a lot around for "free" models and sounds and they either were not free or the quality was very low or there were that copyright thingy you also experienced.

Greetings
Farai