Re: [pygame] Rain Generator

Very nice effect!  While people are posting effects, I'll whip out my old snow and rain tests.

Here is the snow - When I first coded it it would eventually form a triangle, now it bunches up on the left side of the screen.  I never figured out where the error was (but I didn't spend more than an hour on it either).

Rain - I used a motion blur technique which I thought looks pretty cool.  The physics of the rain is the best part.  With the mouse you can move around a block and watch the rain bounce off.  If the rain touches the red block on the bottom of the screen you lose (and have to exit by pressing escape), so you have to hold the white umbrella to keep him dry, lol.