Re: [pygame] Compiling pygame on OSX without SDL.framework

Thanks for the tips, OSX is a strange beast :)  I've managed to install my own python/numpy/sdl/pygame etc.  It was a lot of work to go into all of the installers and change the paths to fit.  How come they make it so that you can't change the paths by default?  I guess it's the famous mac "user friendliness", heh.  Still, it's pretty cool that you can make an installer by just editing plain text files and put everything behind a rightly-named folder.  It's an interesting way to design a system.