RE: [pygame] network module

If you want to get into some really simple networking stuff, you could give
XMLRPC a try (import xmlrpclib).

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pygame-users@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-pygame-users@xxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of DR0ID
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2006 05:34
To: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [pygame] network module

Hello

Some days ago a friend showed me pyraknet (based on raknet,
http://pyraknet.slowchop.com/ ) for making networked games and applications.

Until now I only knew about two possibilities to network a game: using
the python sockets or twisted. Both are kinda complicated to use (at
least seem to me, although I haven't used one of them).

pyraknet seems to be very easy and straight forward to use, although I
haven't used it yet.

My question is: does someone know pyraknet and/or has some experience
with it?

Perhaps there are more network modules out there I dont know off.

~DR0ID

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This email including any attachments, contains
confidential information belonging to the sender. It may also be
privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other
legal rules. This information is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended
distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents
of this emailed information is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify us by
reply email of the error and then delete this email immediately.