RE: [pygame] Introduction + call to join project for creating gameframeworks

Whoops, wrong link:
http://www.girlstart.org/itgirl/downloads/LitterGame.zip

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pygame-users@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-pygame-users@xxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Clare Richardson
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 11:38 AM
To: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [pygame] Introduction + call to join project for creating
gameframeworks

Yes! A game with holes. I definitely don't think the technical details
are too hard; we're simply limited by the time we have with the girls so
we want to give them a running start.

If anyone is interested, this is the project they're working on in the
fall:
http://www.girlstart.org/itgirl/LitterGame.zip
The litter game project is focused on learning programming concepts, and
then in the spring they'll develop unique games individually.

Thanks for being patient with me as I try to explain myself!