[pygame] app killing in Python 2.5 , Pygame 1.7.1 Windows XP Pro Spanish.

Good day,

I had python 2.4 with Pygame 1.7.1 before and all basic applications, including the aliens example included with the source release; and the application killed itself by just clicking on the x in the created Windows XP Window.

I use now : Python 2.5 , Pygame 1.7.1 Windows XP Pro Spanish, and the applications do not close properly when clicking on the x on the app window, neither with the quit() or exit() function in the shell. The only way is to close the script, in that case the shell and the app also kill themselves(but by force). Maybe this is a well known issue but I haven´t found any info on it.

Solutions to avoid closing and reopening the script, would be greatly apreciated. (All example scripts have this issue)

Gabriel Hasbun-Comandari.

Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.