Re: [pygame] app killing in Python 2.5 , Pygame 1.7.1 Windows XP Pro Spanish.

I guessed that solution was the only workaround.

My other option is to switch from editor?

I'll think about that...

Thanks.

Ian Mallett <geometrian@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If you're using IDLE, running the program with F5 causes this. I have
this problem too. If you still like IDLE, you can run python shell
and open your program from that. F5 will then work. This can cause
problems, (for instance, it annoys me to have that extra window open),
so you can save your program and then use a finder window to run the
program by double-clicking on the icon.
Ian