Re: [pygame] app killing in Python 2.5 , Pygame 1.7.1 Windows XP Pro Spanish.

Gabriel Hasbun wrote:
I guessed that solution was the only workaround.
My other option is to switch from editor? I'll think about that... Thanks.
You can get rid of the -n command line argument on the 'edit with IDLE' shortcut, which
will keep it from not opening a subprocess.
Since the subprocess should open then, you shouldn't have problems with Pygame anymore. But obviously that -n switch is there for compatibility purposes so it may cause issues when you remove it. For more detailed instructions on editing the 'edit with IDLE' shortcut, look in this lists' archives, or if you can't find it I can dredge up an old e-mail I wrote explaining it that should help.
-Luke

*/Ian Mallett <geometrian@xxxxxxxxx>/* wrote:

    If you're using IDLE, running the program with F5 causes this. I have
    this problem too. If you still like IDLE, you can run python shell
    and open your program from that. F5 will then work. This can cause
    problems, (for instance, it annoys me to have that extra window open),
    so you can save your program and then use a finder window to run the
    program by double-clicking on the icon.
    Ian

Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make it a reality <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51200/*http://autos.yahoo.com/index.html;_ylc=X3oDMTFibjNlcHF0BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDYXV0b3MtZHJlYW1jYXI-> with Yahoo! Autos.