Re: [pygame] problems with maximizing the window

I just noticed another thing. i tried using pygame.NOFRAME on the off
chance that that would help, figuring maybe it's miscalculating the
size of the title bar and would be smart enough to know when there
isn't one, but when NOFRAME is in effect, SDL_Maximize() does nothing.