Re: [pygame] how do I maximize the window?

On Sun, Oct 14, 2007 at 10:01:32AM -0400, inhahe wrote:
> hmm, I'm having a problem with this.  when i maximize, the title bar
> goes into the right place, etc., but the actual viewing space is a
> little too far up.  it stops, with no border, a few pixels above the
> taskbar, and starts a few pixels above the title bar but behind it so
> stuff is covered up by the title bar.  is there any solution to this?

Does it work correctly when you click the maximize button manually?
The call to SDL_Maximize() is equivalent.

To make resizing work you, you have to handle the Pygame VIDEORESIZE
event and ultimately call pygame.display.set_mode() with the value of
event.size.

I sometimes find it all a bit tricky to get right, what with potentially
having to recreate all your surfaces again,

cheers,
John.