Re: [pygame] Review Pygame book

Will McGugan wrote:
Hi folks,

I'm looking for a few people to review my Pygame book, on their blog and perhaps Amazon or other places. The publisher has offered to give away a few free copies for this. If you are interested, then please let me know.
I don't have a blog that has any kind of user-base, but I'll review it on other sites. I'll send the review to you as well, so you can post it on your site under testimonials or something (assuming it's a good review :) ) I'm a poor college student and I probably won't be able to get the book any other way, so I'd love it if I could get a copy in exchange for some reviews. I live in the US also, so assuming you do as well, your publisher won't have to pay for international shipping.
Let me know off-list and I'll give you my mailing address.
Thanks,
-Luke