Re: [pygame] Review Pygame book

On 10/16/07, Will McGugan <will@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'm looking for a few people to review my Pygame book, on their blog and
> perhaps Amazon or other places. The publisher has offered to give away a
> few free copies for this. If you are interested, then please let me know.

Hi Will,

I'd love to review your book for you.  I can't claim my blog gets much
readership, but you never know.  Plus I will gladly post my thoughts
on Amazon and anywhere else you or the publisher might suggest.

I've been using pygame sporadically since 2003 or 2004, built a few
games on my own (http://www.nuthole.com/compute/programming/spinvaders
and http://www.nuthole.com/compute/programming/bushpanic/index.html),
and worked on a few games with Simon Wittber
(http://www.nuthole.com/compute/programming/torchedturf,
http://www.pyweek.org/e/TeamXerian/)

My address, in case you want to send me a review copy:

Jack Nutting
Grönlundsvägen 13
18660 Vallentuna-Kårsta
Sweden