Re: [pygame] pygame.org website update

there are a lot of games on the site, but its hard to navigate them.. i like the categories, but the listing is too long (like this one http://pygame.org/projects/20/)

I would suggest adding columns to the layout of the listing . I think with images that sice, 3 col might work with the description under the pic. and maybe an alphabetical index.
---
I'm pretty content with the way the documentation is... there are step-by-step examples and a good reference. (for class, instance, etc. explanations one should take a look at general python docs)