[pygame] pygame hangs with some mp3 files and hangs the hole prozess

Hi,

i wrote it on irc but nobody was there. so i post it again here:

 >>> import pygame
 >>> pygame.mixer.init()
 >>> pygame.mixer.load('test.mp3')
 >>> pygame.mixer.music.play()
 >>> pygame.mixer.music.play()
 so i have some mp3 files
 with them pygame dies
 and when i play the next it hangs
can i do there something? i wanted a preview song-playing function in my game
 the files play with mplayer
 or xmms
can i reset pygame in such case or so
 i have a try catch around it and it does not go in catch
i can send you the mp3 if that helps but i have some that hangs with pygame
 by the way if someone likes to test our game http://lobtoc.org/canta/

k i have the same results under gentoo and pygame with there versions.
I dont hope that you get all this mp3s working soon it could be that
there are buggy, but i hope there is a way that a buggy mp3 dont kill
the hole prozess.