Re: documentation changes (was Re: [pygame] pygame.org website update )

On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 20:28:44 -0300, René Dudfield wrote

We did plan to do an automated generation of a list of uses each of
the objects.  So it would grab text from the example, and provide a
link to it.  Much like how the pyopengl docs work.

René, may I suggest that for the downloadable version of documentation the use case links points to local examples ? This cover the case when an internet conection is not available 24/7 in all places, like having internet acces at one of home / work / school / cybercafe but you want to work in another place. I found that half the time I work in python its on a machine with no internet conection (at work).

Sorry if this has been considered, at a recent thread on the subject the impresion was that live links will be used ?

cheers

--
claxo
Claudio Canepa