documentation changes (was Re: [pygame] pygame.org website update )

Hello,

can you please provide an example of what you mean?  For example the
Rect.inflate method.

We did plan to do an automated generation of a list of uses each of
the objects.  So it would grab text from the example, and provide a
link to it.  Much like how the pyopengl docs work.

Cheers!